Are you tired of the traditional dips of Easter Egg decorating? If so, we have rounded up 8 fun and unique ways to decorate your Easter eggs! Check out these unique ideas from creators all over the internet. Maybe you will see one you want to try and start a new tradition with your family this year!
- Tie-Dye Easter Eggs: All the rage on everything right now! This tie-dye technique is a unique way to decorate eggs that is not only trendy, but looks super cool. See the full tutorial by clicking the image below:Source: OneLittleProject
- Crystal Easter Eggs: If you like the sparkle and texture of crystals, you will love this unique way to decorate your eggs. So cool looking you may have a hard time getting rid of them for the season. This uses Borax to create this fun effect. See the full tutorial by clicking the image below: Source: Teachbesideme
- Yarn Easter Eggs: If you are looking to create some fun Easter eggs that you can keep and use over and over again, these yarn Easter eggs are for you. A fun activity you can do with the kids and enjoy again and again. See the full tutorial by clicking the image below: Source: CraftbyPhoto
- Rice Shaker Easter Eggs: A fun and easy way to add beautiful texture to your Easter eggs, and kids love the shimmy and shake. See the full tutorial by clicking the image below: Source: CraftyMorning
- Shaving Cream Eggs: An easy way to mix things up this Easter with something you probably have readily on hand, these shaving cream eggs are tons of fun and you can always have a foam fight in the backyard afterwards! See the full tutorial by clicking the image below: Source: CraftyMorning
- Tissue Paper Eggs: Kids are especially fond of this fun way to decorate eggs, they can cut and apply the tissue paper in fun ways and the results never disappoint. See the full tutorial by clicking the image below: Source: It'sAlwaysAutumn
- Baker's Twine Eggs: If you are looking for an upscale look for your Easter Eggs, these baker's twine eggs may be for you. A mod crafty look for your home decor. Best for adults or teens, this unique egg decorating may be a fun activity to bond over as you wrap eggs together. This tutorial uses plastic eggs, so could be a fun decoration to keep and reuse for years. See the full tutorial by clicking the image below: Source: Landeeseelandeedo
- Water Marble Eggs: A great way to decorate eggs with older kids, this involves nail polish and some creative use of a toothpick. For the full tutorial see the link below: Source: CraftyMorning
No matter what type of decorating you decide to do, we hope you enjoy what's most important and that's making time to have fun with your family. If these last two years have shown us nothing else, it's what really matters: the people we love and spending time with them as much as we can.
If you would like to spend less time shopping for Easter and more time with your kids, be sure to check out our fun Easter boxes, a great way to get all the characters and toys they love delivered to your front door without the shop around: